Items needed during Registration: Insurance Information and a download of your USA Wrestling Membership Card, www.usawmembership.com (use the Print Cards button).
- Click on the REGISTER NOW button above.
- Login to your SportsConnect account, or create a new SportsConnect Account if you don’t have one already.
- Select Register My Players (select this option if you are a parent/guardian registering your kids.).
NOTE: Select Register Myself to register yourself as a volunteer only or you are registering yourself as a wrestler. If you are registering yourself skip step 4 below.
- Select the number of wrestlers you are registering and add their names.
- Add the player information and a photo of your wrestler.
- You will be shown the Program (High School Pre-Season, Folkstyle Seasonal, Annual or Olympic Lifting and Speed Agility) and Division (click the Program name to see a description and requirements for the Programs or click View Divisions to select your Division) options for your wrestler based on age and gender.
NOTE: Room (Prospect, Select, or Premier – see Rooms tab) are determined by coach evaluation and will be determined post registration.
* If you are using a mobile device to register you may need to rotate your phone to view and select the available divisions.
- Complete the wrestlers registration. Items you will need on hand are Insurance Information and a copy of your wrestlers USA Wrestling Membership Card. You can download this on the USA Wrestling Membership website.
- You can select the option to Volunteer at the AWA hosted tournaments or skip the next step.
- On the Order Summary screen you can elect to pay the annual fee at a discounted rate ($1,200/year) or select the Payment Plan option for 12 monthly payments ($125/month, if you register after September previous months will be collected) for Annual. The Folkstyle Seasonal is a single payment of $450 for the season.
- Complete your payment method and submit your registration.